The products are packaged at two sites 500 meters apart, where about thirty employees work.
The finished product packaging station, with a capacity of 200 tonnes per day, was completely redesigned and automated in 2013.
It is divided into three distinct areas:
- an upstream zone that includes the tailing, sorting, sizing and hopper chains
- a packaging zone composed of 6 automated bagging lines to adapt to all types of packaging (from the 250g net to the 25kg bag)
- a shipping zone composed of three loading docks where the product is released after a final inspection.
The packaging station for semi-finished products, operational since 2014, has an area of 1000m2 divided into 2 distinct zones:
- an upstream zone that includes unhooking, sorting, grading, and setting chains in palox and big bag
- a shipping area consisting of two loading docks where the product is released after a final inspection
Delivery ensured as soon as possible
The location of La Ferme de Fontenay 100 km south-east of Rungis is an undeniable asset to deliver you as quickly as possible throughout France and Europe.
The responsiveness and versatility of production tools
allow you to respond very quickly to all your requests (volume operations, promotional fairs or breakdowns).